Monday, June 10, 2024

Football tip Korda on the final against Djokovic in which he missed a match point: Overall there are a lot of positives to take away. The match was equal, but still it was not enough

Sebastian Korda commented on Novak Djokovic`s opinion of his game. He lost to the Serbian in the final mentioned by contact fix football tips in Adelaide, missing a match point - 7:6 (8), 6:7 (3), 4:6.

I heard that he wanted to make my acting ugly (laughs). It`s funny, it`s great to hear him say that, and I got a lot of nice words from Nadal and him. It is very inspiring to move forward when you realize that you are doing the right things, believe in yourself and know that you are on the right path.

Of course, I had my chances against Nadal [in Indian Wells] and then against Djokovic, but I`m still young and these moments will help me in the future if I learn from them. I think overall there are a lot of positives to take from this match. He was equal, but still this was not enough.

The American also said that he was able to withstand Djokovic`s defense.

This is exactly how you want to feel on the court - to understand that everything is under control. I think with this playing style, I will dictate the course of most matches. So many meetings will be in my hands and will depend on my actions. It is very important for me. Of course, you want to be in a position where you dictate, and that`s how my game is built, and that`s how it will continue to be built.




Football tip - more details and information: Football tip

No comments:

Post a Comment