Friday, February 2, 2018

Zidane: 'I believe blindly to the players!'

The Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane defended the club`s decision not to attract any new player through the January transfer window, saying he had `blind confidence` in his team. Real lags behind 19 points from Barcelona`s Spanish championship, dropped out of the Spanish Cup tournament and will play against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League`s eighth finals. Zidane added he trusts the group of players who became the first team in history to defend their trophy in the Champions League last season. `We are together, despite this difficult moment. I see that the players are concentrated. We had very difficult moments. I believe in my team, I believe blindly to the players, and they are responding in the same way, ` Zidane told the pressmatch with Levante on Saturday. `I do not care what happens next season I`m here to think about here and now to prepare the team for the next matches mentioned by football livescores The media say the championship is decided but I do not think so You never know what will happenin football and we will try to win all our matches, `Zidane said.

No comments:

Post a Comment