Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ronaldo: `I am happy at Real, I am not going to leave it.`

Cristiano Ronaldo denied the rumors that he wants to leave Real Madrid. The Portuguese national was again in the spotlight after the four goals in the door of Malmo for the defeat with 8:0 last night in the Champions League. Ronaldo has a record of 11 goals on his account this season in the Champions League groups.
`Every year there are speculations that I will leave the team. People are supposed to be used to it. Real Madrid helped a lot for my career and I`m happy here.`, said Ronaldo.
He added that his meeting with PSG coach Laurent Blanc after the last game according live football between the two teams at the Bernabeu doesn`t mean a future transfer in the French champion.
`The story with Blanc is very simple to explain. When someone applies with respect to you, you talk to him. If that someone is from Chelsea, Manchester or Barcelona, it`s okay to talk to this guy. But that doesn`t mean anything. I have a contract with Real Madrid and I will stay here.`, said Ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment