Thursday, December 3, 2015

Carragher: `I will miss Gary Neville.`

The former Liverpool defender, Jamie Carragher, who currently acts as a football analyst, said that he missed working with Gary Neville. It is the former captain of Manchester United was a partner of Carragher in the studios of Sky Sports every Monday on the last round of the Premier League.
Yesterday, however, Neville surprisingly was appointed coach of Spanish Valencia until the end of the season.
`In the next six months on Mondays will not be the same. I knew that at one point, Gary Neville will become the manager, but for me, it`s shocking that it`s happening now. For the fans of Liverpool, it has always been public enemy number 1, but I have always had an extreme respect for him.`, said Carragher.
`There is no doubt that I`m going to miss, particularly heated debates on Monday morning, when we decide what materials to show in.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment