Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Football prediction Damian Lillard records triple-double in win over Warriors

Portland point guard Damian Lillard became the main hero of the match according 24footballtips with Golden State (125:122).

Lillard scored a triple-double - 33 points (8 of 21 from the field, 16 of 16 from the line), 10 rebounds and 11 assists with 5 turnovers in 40 minutes.

The triple-double was Damian`s first in the 22/23 season and the second in his entire career.

My throw didn`t go well, but I tried not to change my approach, I tried to be aggressive. I put pressure on the defense, and when they responded, I tried to make the right decision, " the Portland leader said.




Damian Lillard records triple-double in win over Warriors Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment