Monday, November 28, 2022

Football predictions Cristiano Ronaldo: If Manchester United don`t win the Premier League, I`ll be happy for Arsenal to win. I like his game

Forward Manchester United Cristiano Ronaldo is not against the victory of Arsenal in the Premier League.

I am for Manchester United in the first place, but if we fail, then Arsenal is the club whose game analyzed by answers for football picks I like. I like the team, I like the coach [Miquel Arteta]. They have a good team.

If Manchester United don`t win the Premier League, I`ll be happy if Arsenal does, ` Ronaldo said in an interview with Piers Morgan on TalkTV.


Cristiano Ronaldo: If Manchester United don`t win the Premier League, I`ll be happy for Arsenal to win. I like his game Football predictions - more details and information: Football predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment