Monday, March 12, 2018

Sevilla is the most successful club in modern history, Montella believes

Sevilla coach Vincenzo Montella clarified the reasons why he chose to continue his career in Spain. The Italian wants to gain experience abroad and has easily found a common language with the leadership of the Spanish club. `In recent years, I have expanded my horizons and wanted to gain experience abroad. ` When I came to Seville, we found a common language with the club`s leadership, and I also liked the team, and I realized that there would be some difficulties, there is a lot of work to do but it motivates me. `In my opinion, in modern history this club analyzed by buy football tips is the most successful in Europe in terms of winning trophies, so the choice was easy. ` I think the coach should never stopexperimenting, learning new things and developing. I like that my team works well intraining and playing well, I`m sure it`s harder to show good football than just to play for. `I l ike when all the players are involved in the attack, although I understand that this is risky, ` VincenzoMonttela.




The 43-year-old coach started working in Seville in December 2017. Montella has been working for more than a year in Milan.

On Wednesday, Sevilla is coming to Manchester United in the 1/8 draw in the Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment