Friday, June 2, 2017

Falcao re-signed his contract with Monaco

Radamel Falcao will continue to please the fans of Monaco after he extended his contract with the club predicted by football picks and is going to stay with the champions up to 2020.
The Colombian footballer has refused a financially tempting proposal by a Chinese club predicted by football picks in order to continue to be a part of Monaco. He had a huge role in helping his team reach the title, having finished with 30 goals and 6 assists during the season.
`FC Monaco gladly reports that the captain and leading scorer in the League with 21 goals Radamel Falcao, agreed to extend his contract until 2020.`, said the website of Monaco.
`I am happy that my adventure here will continue. After this amazing season during which I went back to my best days, my desire was to continue in the same way. I am convinced that this project will be just as exciting and in the next campaign.`, Falcao said.
`I have always thought Radamel is one of the best strikers in world football and in the last season he showed great talent again. It is wonderful for us to keep him!`, said the Vice President Vadim Vasilyev.

No comments:

Post a Comment