Friday, May 5, 2017

Jose Mourinho: `Everything between me and Wenger is fine.`

The Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is adamant that there is no need to make it up with Arsene Wenger, as everything is fine between them.
Over the years the two have repeatedly`traded` bad words and even some physical confrontations over the sideline during games.
Before Sunday`s clash when United visits the Emirates Wenger has announced that he is open to a reconciliation, but according to Jose Mourinho, there is no need for that.
`There is no need for a reconciliation, as there are no problems. When everything is peaceful for me, things are fine. Last time at the Old Trafford, we shook hands and I also remember that I met him in the tunnel after the game, when we greeted again.`, Mourinho.
`I am a big boy, and football is my whole life. Even if there is any tension on the pitch, the next day everything is forgotten. For me, there has never been a big problem, and I think he will be very pleased when he finds out that I am planning to change a large part of his squad for the match. He will definitely be pleased.`, added Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment