Monday, March 13, 2017

Niklas Sule admires Ramos the most

The new purchase of Bayern Munich, Niklas Sule admitted he admires the Real Madrid`s footballer Sergio Ramos.
`I am glad of the task ahead. I want to take the next step and to practice every day with the best players. I am only 21 years old and I can learn a lot from the world champions Hummels and Boateng,`, commented Niklas Sule.
`What is greater than Bayern Munich? I would like to help the club by football picks as fast as I can, which took me right to the idea. I hope to fit in quickly. I have not yet reached the limit and it motivates me. Nowadays you have to be very precise in the construction of the attack, also in the game with your head in the attack. In this respect, Sergio Ramos is a great example for me.`
`No one believes me, but at the moment I am fully concentrated on Hoffenheim. I want to achieve my goals here this season and my desire is the team to qualify for the European tournaments.`, added the defender.

No comments:

Post a Comment