Thursday, December 22, 2016

Buffon before the match no 600 for Juve: `I want to play more!`

The best goalkeeper in the world, Gianluigi Buffon, will play his match adviced by football tips number 600 for the Italian champion Juventus.
The Bianconeri tomorrow are going to have a meeting with AC Milan in a dispute over the country`s Super Cup and their captain will start as the holder unless something extraordinary happens in the last minute.
`I got to play the game number 600 for Juventus? I am glad someone thought about that, but that match adviced by football tips definitely will not be my last one. I am happy about the achievement and my motivation will not change. I just want to win. I like being a part of such a great team as Juve. As for Milan, I respect them, this season they managed to overcome us at the San Siro.`, said Buffon.

No comments:

Post a Comment