Friday, July 10, 2015

Vidal: 'We will train hard with Arda to be very strong in January.`

The first addition to the team of Barcelona, Aleis Vidal said that over the next six months he and Arda Turan are going to have a healthy practice to be very strong and fully prepared in January.
The two will not be able to play for Barcelona until 1 January, because the Catalans have a ban from FIFA to register players.
'We will train very hard to be strong and extremely prepared in January.`, said Vidal.
'Six months without playing football is a long time.`, added the new addition of Barcelona.
'I am back in my native home in Barcelona because I`m Catalan and I`ve always lived here. I have always felt special when I`m home.`
'I look forward to the moment in which I will be able to go out on the pitch with the team of Barcelona.`, said Aleis Vidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment