Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Armolenko wants to play in a bigger club

The star of Dynamo Kyiv, Adrij Armolenko expressed a desire to move into a larger club, after having contributed to the winning of the Championship in Ukraine.
The 25-year-old winger has long attracted the interest of Premier League teams such as Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea, but even at this moment demonstrated loyalty to Kyev
Once they grabbed the first title from 2009 onwards, he felt that his mission is fulfilled and will henceforth seek expression at a higher level. His price is likely to be around ?20 million, and Paris Saint-Germain and Roma also intend to interfere in the game.
`I think that now is the right time for a change of club.`, commented Armolenko. `I promised that until I become the champions, I`m not going anywhere. I kept my promise, and now we`ve become champions.`
`The president is aware, that I want to leave, we talked about this issue many times. I want to unwind. It is difficult now because I still don`t know where I`ll be next season. I have proposals from many good teams. I feel that I have the qualities to play in one of the top leagues. If you really want to play in Europe, now is the time to do the transfer.`, added the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment