Monday, May 25, 2015

Alves: I will take my decision after the finish in Champions League

Alves said that he will decide where he will continue his career after the final in the Champions League.
`There are a lot of options in front of me, but I will take its final decision after the final of the UEFA Champions League.`, said the Brazilian.
`With both feet I am part of Barcelona, but with one foot, with part of the body and with almost my whole head I am out of the team.`, added the right-back.
`The President is aware of what we need to do to stay in Barcelona.`, continued Alves.
`The leadership of the club doesn`t appreciate my work, I appreciate what I`ve done in Barcelona. It hurts me a lot.`, said the 32-year-old footballer.
`My wish is to stay in Barcelona, but not at any price. It`s not just about money. There should be respect from both sides. If you don`t respect me, I`m going to look for another team. The last time I spoke with the President less than a month ago. There is, however, to reveal the details. There is still enough time to finish in the Champions League. The situation may change. If, however, things remain, I will look for another place, where I will continue my career.`, finished Daniel Alves.

No comments:

Post a Comment