Thursday, February 26, 2015

Uncompromised Sharapova in Acapulco

The first placed Maria Sharapova easily qualified for the quarter-finals of the tennis tournament in Acapulco, which is a category "International".

She has won with 6: 1, 6: 2 the "lucky loser" Mariana Duque-Marino from Colombia.
The two of the three games on the asset of the South American came after breakthroughs and the Russian in her turn made six breaks.

"My intent is to play better and better and to get maximum far in the tournament. In my first meeting I had to fit the game, but today I felt better on the court. It was difficult at the end after I was punctured twice, but overall I`m happy with the way I had played. I loved the atmosphere on the stands. It is very important to supply the energy of the fans, because I think that the athletes always perform better when they feel the atmosphere of the songs and applauses, "said Sharapova.

Masha participated for the 19th time in the tournament category
"International" and only once she dropped out of the quarter-finals. This happened in her debut season by the women in 2002, when he lost in the first round in Tokyo from the Swiss Emmanuelle Gagliardi with 0: 6, 2: 6.

The next opponent of the second in the world rankings is Magdalena Rybarikova from Slovakia, who has crashed for 44 minutes the Romanian qualifier Elena Bogdan with 6: 0, 6: 2 and has scored seven aces.

No comments:

Post a Comment